Learn - Sep. 09, 2020
Any product needs maintenance during use, otherwise, the service life will be greatly reduced. The same is true for multistage pumps, so how do we maintain multistage pumps?
1. Check for looseness in the pipes and joints of the stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump. Turn the stainless steel pump by hand to see if the stainless steel pump is flexible.
2. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the centerline of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
3. Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the pump body of the stainless steel multistage pump, and pour water diversion (or slurry).
4. Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge, and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe.
5. Jog the motor to see if the rotation of the motor is correct.
6. Turn on the motor. When the stainless steel horizontal multistage pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. After seeing the proper pressure, open the gate valve gradually and check the motor load.
7. Try to control the flow and head of the stainless steel water pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the stainless steel water pump runs at the highest efficiency point to achieve the greatest energy-saving effect.
8. Pay attention to the operating conditions during the operation of the stainless steel multistage pump:
Liquid temperature: low temperature type -20℃~~ +15℃
Normal temperature type +15℃~~ +70℃
High temperature type +70℃~~ +104℃
Maximum use environment temperature: +50℃
9. If the abnormal sound is found in the stainless steel multistage pump, stop and check the cause immediately.
10. To stop using the stainless steel multistage pump, first, close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
11. During the first month of operation, the stainless steel multistage pump will change the lubricating oil after 100 hours and then change the oil once every 500 hours.
12. Regularly adjust the packing gland to ensure that the leakage in the packing chamber is normal (it is better to leak out as a drip).
13. Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
14. When the stainless steel multistage pump is used in the cold winter season, after stopping, unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of the pump body to drain the medium. Prevent freezing and cracking.
15. The stainless steel multistage pump will not be used for a long time. It is necessary to disassemble all the pumps, wipe off the water, apply grease to the rotating parts and joints, and store them properly.
The information is provided by the multistage pump manufacturer.
A screw pump is a volumetric rotor pump, which relies on the volume change of the seal cavity formed by the screw and bushing to suck in and discharge liquid. The screw pump is divided into single screw pump, double, three and five screw pumps according to the number of screws.
Each kind of valve is different in appearance, structure and even functional use. However, globe valves and gate valves have some similarities in appearance, and both have the function of cutting off in the pipeline, so it is especially important to know what is the difference between globe valves...