Learn - Jan. 19, 2021
The main features of the ball valve: itself compact structure, reliable sealing, simple structure, easy maintenance, sealing surface and the spherical surface is often in a closed state, not easy to be eroded by the medium, easy to operate and maintain, suitable for water, solvents, acids and natural gas and other general working media, but also for the working conditions of harsh media, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, etc., in various industries are widely used. The ball valve body can be integral or combined.
Drive mode is divided into the manual drive, electric drive, pneumatic drive, electro-hydraulic drive, bevel gear drive, etc.
Application areas: petroleum refining, long-distance pipeline, chemical, paper, pharmaceutical, water conservancy, electric power, municipal, steel and other industries. The next ball valve supplier will introduce how to use the ball valve
1. Must first identify the ball valve upstream and the downstream pipeline has been removed from the pressure, before disassembly decomposition operation.
2. Non-metallic parts should be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, and must not be immersed for a long time.
3. Assembly flange bolts must be symmetrical, gradually and evenly tightened.
4. The cleaning agent should be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, gasoline (GB484-89) can be used to clean metal parts. Non-metal parts are cleaned with pure water or alcohol.
5.Decomposition down each single ball valve parts can be cleaned by immersion. Still have not decomposed down the metal parts of the non-metal parts can be used clean fine impregnated with cleaning agent silk cloth (to avoid fibre off adhering to the parts) scrubbing. Cleaning must remove all adhering to the wall grease, dirt, accumulated glue, dust, etc.
6. Ball valve decomposition and reassembly must be careful to prevent damage to the sealing surface of the parts, especially non-metallic parts, take out the O-ring should use special tools.
7. After cleaning to be washed wall cleaning agent evaporated (available not dipped in cleaning agent silk cloth wipe) for assembly, but shall not be set aside for a long time, otherwise, it will rust, contaminated by dust.
8. Tthe new parts in the assembly before also need to clean.
9. The use of grease lubrication. Grease should be compatible with the ball valve metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts and working medium are compatible. When the working medium is gas, for example, special 221 grease. Apply a thin layer of grease on the surface of the seal mounting groove, a thin layer of grease on the rubber seal, and a thin layer of grease on the sealing surface and friction surface of the valve stem.
10. The assembly should not allow metal debris, fibres, grease (except those specified for use) dust and other impurities, foreign objects and other contamination, adhesion or stay on the surface of the parts or into the inner cavity.
Axial flow pumps are centrifugal pumps that allow the pump to move axially through the impeller. They offer high flow rates and low heads, but some models can be adapted to operate efficiently under different conditions by changing the impeller pitch.
Slurry pumps are essential for moving hard-to-handle, high solids-content fluids and sludge, and annual demand for these pumps reflects just one aspect of the significant space they occupy in several industry sectors.