Learn - Nov. 10, 2020
The ball valve came out in the 1950s. With the rapid development of science and technology, the continuous improvement of production technology and product structure, in a short period of 50 years, it has rapidly developed into a major valve category. In the developed western countries, the use of ball valves is increasing year by year. Today, the ball valve manufacturer will introduce you to the classification and characteristics of ball valves.
The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. It only needs to rotate 90 degrees and a small torque can be closed tightly. Ball valves are most suitable for use as on-off and shut-off valves.
Ball valves are divided into floating ball valve, fixed ball valve, orbital ball valve, V-shaped ball valve, three-way ball valve, stainless steel ball valve, floating ball valve, cast steel ball valve, forged steel ball valve, ash unloading ball valve, anti-sulfur ball valve, card sleeve ball valve, Welded ball valve.
1. Has the lowest flow resistance (actually zero).
2.The ball type closure can be automatically positioned in position.
3. 100% sealing can be achieved in a larger pressure and temperature range.
4. It can realize ultra-fast opening and closing, and the opening and closing time of some structures is only 0.05~0.1s to ensure that it can be used in the automation system of the test bench. When opening and closing the valve quickly, there is no shock in operation.
5. When fully open and fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, so the medium passing through the valve at high speed will not cause erosion of the sealing surface.
6. With a compact structure and lightweight, it can be considered as the most reasonable valve structure suitable for cryogenic media systems.
A screw pump is a volumetric rotor pump, which relies on the volume change of the seal cavity formed by the screw and bushing to suck in and discharge liquid. The screw pump is divided into single screw pump, double, three and five screw pumps according to the number of screws.
Each kind of valve is different in appearance, structure and even functional use. However, globe valves and gate valves have some similarities in appearance, and both have the function of cutting off in the pipeline, so it is especially important to know what is the difference between globe valves...