Learn - Oct. 27, 2020
Sewage pumps are also called blow-down pumps. There are self-priming non-clogging sewage pumps, vertical and horizontal pipeline sewage pumps; submersible pumps include industrial submersible sewage pumps and agricultural submersible pumps.
1. If the sewage pump has any minor failure, remember not to let it work. If the filler of the water pump shaft is completely worn out, it should be added in time, and the pump will leak air if it continues to use. The direct effect of this is that the energy consumption of the motor will increase, which will damage the impeller.
2. If the sewage pump vibrates strongly during use, you must stop and check the cause, otherwise, the pump will also be damaged.
3. When the bottom valve of the sewage pump leaks, some people will fill the inlet pipe of the pump with dry soil and flush the bottom valve with water, which is really undesirable. This is because when the dry soil is put into the water inlet pipe when the pump starts to work, the dry soil will enter the pump, which will damage the impeller and bearings of the pump, which shortens the service life of the pump. When the bottom valve leaks, it must be repaired. If it is serious, it needs to be replaced.
4. The sewage pump must be maintained after use. For example, when the pump is used up, the water in the pump should be drained. It is best to remove the water pipe and rinse it with clean water.
5. The tape on the sewage pump should also be removed, and then rinse it with water and dry it in a light place. Do not put the tape in a dark and humid place. The tape of the water pump must not be stained with oil, and do not apply something sticky to the tape.
6. Check carefully whether there are cracks on the impeller and whether the impeller is fixed on the bearing loose. If there are cracks and looseness, repair it in time. If there is dirt on the sewage pump impeller, clean it up.
7. The connection between the water pump and the pipeline must be well sealed because if debris enters, it will damage the interior of the sewage pump.
8. The bearing on the sewage pump is also the focus of inspection. After using it, check whether the bearing is worn or not. If the water pump is used for a long time, the small balls in the bearing will be broken, so when the water pump is used, it is best to coat the bearing. A layer of lubricating oil better protects the water pump bearings.
The above information is provided by the sewage pump manufacturer.
Axial flow pumps are centrifugal pumps that allow the pump to move axially through the impeller. They offer high flow rates and low heads, but some models can be adapted to operate efficiently under different conditions by changing the impeller pitch.
Slurry pumps are essential for moving hard-to-handle, high solids-content fluids and sludge, and annual demand for these pumps reflects just one aspect of the significant space they occupy in several industry sectors.