Learn - Dec. 19, 2020
The self-priming pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump, which has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation, stable operation, easy maintenance, high efficiency, long life, and strong self-priming ability. There is no need to install a bottom valve in the pipeline, and only need to ensure that the pump body has a quantitative priming liquid before work. Different liquids can use self-priming pumps of different materials. The self-priming pump supplier will explain the installation precautions of the self-priming pump.
1. Before installing the self-priming pump, you should carefully check whether the bolts of the self-priming pump are loose and whether there is any foreign matter in the pump body, so as to avoid damage to the impeller when the self-priming pump is running.
2. Put the self-priming pump on the concrete foundation, put a shock isolation pad between the bottom plate and the foundation, and adjust the level of the pump by adjusting the height of the shock isolation pad, and tighten the bolts after adjustment.
3. The suction pipe and outlet pipe of the self-priming pump cannot be supported by the pump, but a separate bracket is needed to support the inlet and outlet pipes, and the diameter of the inlet and outlet pipes should be consistent with the diameter of the self-priming pump, especially the inlet pipes. If it becomes larger, it will affect the self-priming height of the self-priming pump. If the inlet pipe of the self-priming pump is reduced during installation, the outlet pipe must also be reduced. We recommend that the corresponding pipe be configured according to the factory standard caliber.
4. For the convenience of maintenance and safe use, a regulating valve should be installed on the inlet and outlet pipes of the self-priming pump, and a pressure gauge should be installed between the outlet valve and the pump to ensure that the self-priming pump is within the rated flow and head range Internal use, so as to achieve the normal operation of the self-priming pump to extend the service life of the self-priming pump.
5. Before the self-priming pump is installed and started, the pump shaft should be moved and the pump cavity should be filled with liquid at the same time, so that the liquid can fill the pump cavity to achieve the purpose of exhausting. Check whether the pump is leaking, and the impeller should have no friction or jamming. If there is friction or jamming, the pump should be disassembled and the specific reason should be checked to solve it.
ZX series chemical self-priming pumps are improved through the development of adsorption, digestion, and energy-saving pumps based on relevant technical information at home and abroad. It has the characteristics of compact structure, simple operation, stable operation, convenient maintenance, high efficiency, long life, strong self-absorption ability, etc. It does not need to install the pipe end of the valve and only needs to work. Therefore, it simplifies the pipeline system and improves Working conditions. If you want to get more information about good quality self-priming pumps, please contact us.
The self-priming pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump, which has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation, stable operation, easy maintenance, high efficiency, long life, and strong self-priming ability.